Employment Services 2015 – 2020
From 1 July 2015 a new national employment services system will commence.
The Australian Government is investing more than $5 billion over three years from 2015-16 in the new system, to better meet the needs of job seekers, employers and service providers.
The Exposure Draft for the Employment Services 2015-2020 Purchasing Arrangements is available through AusTender.
Employment services procurement information is available.
Welcome to the Department of Employment
- Job Services Australia (JSA)
- Restart Wage Subsidy
- Employment Research and Statistics
- Tasmanian Jobs Programme
- Work for the Dole 2014-15 in selected areas
- Fair Entitlements Guarantee (FEG)
- Workplace gender reporting public consultation
- Workplace Relations in Australia
- Australia's National Workplace Relations System
- Asbestos Safety and Eradication Agency