1 July 2014 - what does it mean for you?
Employers can receive up to $10,000 through Restart if they hire an eligible job seeker aged 50 or older.
Young job seekers may be eligible for a Job Commitment Bonus of up to $6500 if they find and keep a job.
Relocation Assistance to Take Up a Job will help ease the cost of moving for long-term job seekers who move to take up a job.
A reinvigorated Work for the Dole in selected areas will help young job seekers develop skills for the workplace.
Welcome to the Department of Employment
- Job Services Australia (JSA)
- Restart Wage Subsidy
- Employment Research and Statistics
- Tasmanian Jobs Programme
- G20 Employment
- Fair Entitlements Guarantee (FEG)
- General Employee Entitlements and Redundancy Scheme (GEERS)
- Workplace gender reporting public consultation
- Workplace Relations in Australia
- Australia's National Workplace Relations System